Saturday, July 08, 2006.

i've just checked my mail.
got 2 sad news to share wif all of u ppl out tere.
first,abortions are realli sad.
aborted:"Dear Mommy, I am in Heaven now, sitting on God's lap.
He loves me and cries with me; for my heart has been broken.
I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened.
I was so excited when I began realizing my existence.
I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes.
I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings.
I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping.
Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me.
Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you.
Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back.
I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much.
One day you cried almost all of the day.I hurt for you.I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy. That same day, the most horrible thing happened.
A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in.
I was so scared,I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me.Maybe you never heard me.The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming,
"Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me."
Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore.
Then the monster started ripping my arms off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain.
It didn't stop. Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off.
Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away.
I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered.
Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all.
I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death.
I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you.
I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand. And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead.
I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place.
I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone.
The angel took me to God and set me on His lap. He said He loved me, and He was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered,
"Abortion. I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels."
I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the monster.
I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl.
I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn't;
the monster was too powerful. It sucked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me.
It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you.
I didn't want to die. ? Also, Mommy, please watch out for that abortion monster.
Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did.
Please be careful.
Love, Your Baby Girl"
so sad rite...when i read it,i cried...so saddening.
so i seriously discourage ppl frm aborting.
[tag me if u wan to see photos of aborted babies]


next is lacking of food in other countries.
the photo i received,depicts a famine stricken child crawling towards an United Nations food camp,located a km away.
a vulture was right behind the child.the vulture is waiting for the child to die so it can eat the poor child.the pic shocked the whole world.no one knows what happened to the child,inc. the photographer,Kevin Carter who left the place as soon as the photograph was taken.
three months later,the photographer committed suicide due to depression.

i dont wish to upload those pics...cuz its abit gruesome n disturbing.
i hope women out there wood stop abortion n pls help the poorer countries.
=((

{ 1:00 AM }

narcissism.

AMANDA!
25th Jan '92
studies in Junyuan Secondary
is in 4E4 '08
amanda-typical@hotmail.com
PLEASE VISIT THIS WEB AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE INNOCENT ANIMALS ARE GOING THROUGH.we can stop this babaric act together.[WWF organisation]

anti animal-cruelty.




Pledge to be fur-free at peta2.com. Help the Fur Avengers fight Burberry! Play the game now. Watch more videos at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com. Pledge to go fur-free at PETA.org
Dress up the Trollsen Twins at peta2.com!

Artistes/Bands.


Leona Lewis
The Click Five
Never Heard Of It
Boys Like Girls
Jack's Mannequin
Hinder
Breaking Benjamin
Fall Out Boys
Aly & Aj
Busted
Ashley Tisdale
Burden Of A Day
Five For Fighting
Riverside
PANIC! At The Disco
Foo Fighters
3 Days Grace
Dashboard Confessional
Evanescence
James Blunt
Glassjaw
Good Charlotte
Jordin Sparks
Katharine McPhee
Zhou Jie Lun
Lost Prophets
The Fray
Lamb Of God
Plus 44
Mandy Moore
Natasha Bedingfield
Rihanna
White Stripes
Yellowcard
Relient K
Funeral For A Friend
Killswitch Engage
Ashley Parker Angel
Bon Jovi
Daughtry
Armor For The Broken
Broken Dolls
Goo Goo Dolls
Stone Sour
Mercy Me
Rush Of Fools
Casting Crowns
Coheed & Cambria
Plain White T's
The Jonas Brothers
Needtobreathe
Nickelback
The Used
The Cure
Stacie Orrico
The All-American Rejects
Gwen Stefani
Delirious?
Sum 41
The Last Goodnight
J. Holiday
Fergie
One Republic
Snow Patrol
Day At The Fair
Children of Bodom
Hatebreed
Trivium
Punchline
Self Against City
Cradle Of Filth

noise.


nonsense.

[pearline]<33
[brenda]<33
[chongaik]<33
[joel]
[ray]
[elaine]

memories.

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 June 2008

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.