Friday, July 27, 2007.

Never Heard Of It - Alone


She had Screeching Weasel

Playing on her radio

Her windows down she looked at me

And then she waved hello

I smiled back and thought about

The time when my dad said

There'd be a lightning bolt

And it'll hit you some day

And I've never felt that way

That's when we met and I knew

That we would stay together

From that moment on

but I messed up and I know

I was wrong

I miss that smile

When I'd sing her a song

I feel so alone cause now

It's all gone



She's always talking in her sleep



I realise now more than before

That I'm for her and she's for me

I know that her and me can't

Be hurt by this tragedy

The way she'd laugh and cry

And look me in the eyes and

Feel the same way as I do

I'm here all alone

There's no one

Around but I'm being blinded

By the sound of her voice

Sitting here on the ground

I'm laughing out loud

Realising how stupid I am

And I know I was wrong

I miss that smile when I'd sing her

A song I feel so alone cause

Now it's all gone



Sometimes I'd like to try to

Try moving on without you

Maintaining composture is so hard to do

Confrontations is hard

When your hearts filled

With doubt and I can't seem

To form a sentence with these

Marbles in my mouth

{ 5:45 AM }

narcissism.

AMANDA!
25th Jan '92
studies in Junyuan Secondary
is in 4E4 '08
amanda-typical@hotmail.com
PLEASE VISIT THIS WEB AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE INNOCENT ANIMALS ARE GOING THROUGH.we can stop this babaric act together.[WWF organisation]

anti animal-cruelty.




Pledge to be fur-free at peta2.com. Help the Fur Avengers fight Burberry! Play the game now. Watch more videos at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com. Pledge to go fur-free at PETA.org
Dress up the Trollsen Twins at peta2.com!

Artistes/Bands.


Leona Lewis
The Click Five
Never Heard Of It
Boys Like Girls
Jack's Mannequin
Hinder
Breaking Benjamin
Fall Out Boys
Aly & Aj
Busted
Ashley Tisdale
Burden Of A Day
Five For Fighting
Riverside
PANIC! At The Disco
Foo Fighters
3 Days Grace
Dashboard Confessional
Evanescence
James Blunt
Glassjaw
Good Charlotte
Jordin Sparks
Katharine McPhee
Zhou Jie Lun
Lost Prophets
The Fray
Lamb Of God
Plus 44
Mandy Moore
Natasha Bedingfield
Rihanna
White Stripes
Yellowcard
Relient K
Funeral For A Friend
Killswitch Engage
Ashley Parker Angel
Bon Jovi
Daughtry
Armor For The Broken
Broken Dolls
Goo Goo Dolls
Stone Sour
Mercy Me
Rush Of Fools
Casting Crowns
Coheed & Cambria
Plain White T's
The Jonas Brothers
Needtobreathe
Nickelback
The Used
The Cure
Stacie Orrico
The All-American Rejects
Gwen Stefani
Delirious?
Sum 41
The Last Goodnight
J. Holiday
Fergie
One Republic
Snow Patrol
Day At The Fair
Children of Bodom
Hatebreed
Trivium
Punchline
Self Against City
Cradle Of Filth

noise.


nonsense.

[pearline]<33
[brenda]<33
[chongaik]<33
[joel]
[ray]
[elaine]

memories.

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 June 2008

thanks.

Layout by BAKEDPOTATOE, with help from sm3no for the image and fonts, Print Dashed and Violation.